- InDesign – CS or newer (please packaged files and links)
- Illustrator – CS or newer (Fonts Converted to Paths)
- Photoshop – CS or newer
- Fonts – Convert text to paths, or outlines (vector art).
If you choose to supply your native files instead of a PDF please be sure to include all images and fonts that are used. We cannot print high quality output files unless we have the artwork, photos and fonts used within your document.
- EPS – Illustrator: Fonts converted to outlines.
- Tiff – Photoshop: Convert and save as CMYK 300dpi/ppi as used in your document effective dpi/ppi.
- PDF – PDF/X-1a:2001, high resolution (300dpi)
- Packaging Adobe InDesign Files – Adobe InDesign has a package feature to collect all of your pictures used, as well as fonts. First, check your links palette to make sure that all of your pictures are updated and not missing. Address any “stop sign” or “caution sign” symbols. Choose File, select Package, then follow the on screen instructions, and be sure that the pictures, fonts, and update links options are checked. Please use Stuffit or Zip to compress the folder before uploading.
Accepted Programs – ADDITIONAL CHARGES APPLY
- Microsoft Word – (Include Images in File)
- Publisher – (Embed all images)